portsmouth rhode island real estate photographer
Portsmouth RI Real Estate Photographer
Images can make all the difference in your real estate listing
Homes sell for more if they have professional property photos. Once again, this has to do with perceived value. Professional photos can boost the apparent value of a home, which can compel homebuyers to visit the property sooner.
According to the top REALTOR websites:
- 72.2% of Realtors report that professional photography helps them win more listings.
- 83% of buyers said high-quality images are important or very important in helping them decide which homes to see in person.
- Sales agents who use professional photographers earn twice as much commission compared to others. (*sidebar: I'm guessing this is true because realtors who take high-end homes are more likely to hire professional photographers versus lower-commission listings. Regardless, professional photography is important!)
- 61.3% of brokers believe high-quality photography is ‘crucial’ for selling homes.
- Property listings featuring high dynamic range (HDR) photos sell 50% faster and increase online views by 118%.
It's pretty simple: hire a professional photographer for your real estate listing and get more buyers through the door, create happier clients who will share your name, and earn more commission. It's a no-brainer!
Location: portsmouth rhode island.
All images and text ©2005-2023 Jessica McHale Photography.